Although the season of celebration and dressing up looks different this year, wearing the right cosmetics is key to skin health and dry eyes. I started my practice nearly 8 years ago with a dry eye clinic because I have dry eyes. One thing I would always hear from my female patients was their inability to wear make-up as it would irritate their eyes or would run off during the day.
For those who know me, I’m a minimalist especially when it comes to what I apply to my face. So we decided to research different brands to see how we could help out clients wear make up effectively once their dry eyes were under control.
We selected Glo Skin Beauty as our favorite cosmetic line for the following reasons:
– talc-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free (PETA approved)
– Glo Skin Beauty’s makeup bases contain vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract for nourishing antioxidant protection
– great coverage and UV protection
– professional brand and so you know it has more active ingredients than store bought products
– great for sensitive skin, acne-prone skin & rosacea
– budget friendly
What we love most about this line is that nourishes your skin, provides UV protection & best of all you don’t feel like your wearing makeup. It looks natural & seamless, it gives you a healthy, radiant complexion (it’s dry eye friendly!). I highly recommend trying it out for yourself. Book your complimentary consultation or place your order through our online store. It’s time to GLO.